Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song (ヴィヴィ-フローライトアイズソング- Vivi -Furōraito Aizu Songu-?) is an original Japanese anime series by Tappei Nagatsuki and Eiji Umehara. The first two episodes premiered on April 3, 2021 on Tokyo MX. The anime is streamed by Funimation, AnimeLab and Wakanim. A manga adaptation by Morito Yamataka began serialization in Mag Garden's Mag Comi website on April 10, 2021. A novel series by loundraw will begin publication under the Mag Garden Books imprint on April 30, 2021.
Plot[edit | edit source]
NiaLand is an AI theme park that blends dreams with hope and science. Vivy was created as the world's first autonomous humanoid AI to work as a cast member in the theme park. She gets on stage every day to sing, but she is not very popular.
"I want my singing to bring happiness to everyone."
Vivy continues singing in hopes of one day achieving her goal of bringing her heartfelt performances to the theme park’s main stage.
One day, an AI that calls himself Matsumoto appears to her.
Matsumoto claims that he is an AI from one hundred years in the future, and that his mission is to rewrite history with Vivy in order to stop the war between AI and humans that will happen a century later.
How will the meeting of these two AIs with such different missions change the course of the future?
This is a story of how Vivy will destroy her AI self...
The one hundred-year journey of an AI songstress named Vivy starts now.
Staff[edit | edit source]
- Original Plan: Tappei Nagatsuki, Eiji Umehara
- Director: Shinpei Ezaki
- Assistant Director: Yūsuke Kubo
- Series Composition: Tappei Nagatsuki, Eiji Umehara
- Character Design: Yūichi Takahashi
- Music: Satoru Kousaki (MONACA)
- Animation Work: Wit Studio
Cast[edit | edit source]
AI[edit | edit source]
- Atsumi Tanezaki as Vivy
- Jun Fukuyama as Matsumoto
- Yōko Hikasa as Estella
- Yumi Uchiyama as Elizabeth
- Satomi Akesaka as Grace
- Rina Hidaka as Ophelia
- Asuna Tomari as Navi
- Aya Yamane as Leclerc
Human[edit | edit source]
- Miyu Tomita as Momoka Kirishima
- Konomi Kohara as Yuzuka Kirishima
- Masayuki Kato as Youichi Aikawa
- Takehito Koyasu as Dr. Matsumoto
- Tarusuke Shingaki as Kakitani
- Kensho Ono as Saeki
Music[edit | edit source]
- Opening Theme: "Sing My Pleasure" by Vivy (Vo. Kairi Yagi)
- Ending Theme: TBA
Insert Songs[edit | edit source]
- "Happy Together" by General-purpose Songstress AI (Vo. Miya Kotsuki)
- "My Code" by Vivy (Vo. Kairi Yagi)
- "A Tender Moon Tempo" by Vivy (Vo. Kairi Yagi)
- "Ensemble for Polaris" by Estella (Vo. Licca) and Elizabeth (Vo. Noa)
Episodes[edit | edit source]
|#||Episode Title||Air Date (Japanese)|
|01||My Code – To Make Everyone Happy With My Singing||April 3, 2021|
|02||Quarter Note – The Beginning of the One Hundred-Year Journey||April 4, 2021|
|03||A Tender Moon Tempo – A Pleasant Chat with the Stars||April 10, 2021|
|04||Ensemble for Polaris – Our Promise||April 17, 2021|
|05||Sing My Pleasure – To Make You Smile||April 24, 2021|
|06||Sing My Pleasure – I Love You||May 1, 2021|
|07||Galaxy Anthem – To Make Everyone Happy With My Singing||May 8, 2021|
|08||Elegy Dedicated With Love – My One and Only Beloved Partner||May 15, 2021|